- Small wallet sized clutch purse no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″ (about the size of a hand)
- Clear bag that does not exceed 12″ x 12″ x 9″
- Blankets & towels
- Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a cashless venue. There are not, and will not be, any ATMs available for patron use. The Box Office, Guest Services, and Concessions do not and will not accept cash. Some vendors onsite will accept cash, as well as other cashless forms of payment; if you want to offer cash to some vendors, please plan accordingly.
- Factory sealed plastic bottles of water (1 per person). No glass/cans/flavored water.
- Lawn chairs. Please remove the chair from the bag at the security checkpoint. No footrest or canopy. No lounge or tri-fold chairs.
- Rain coats & ponchos
- Empty reusable bottles. Water fill stations are available in the Cobblestone Courtyard.
- Valid ID – All guests participating in alcohol sampling must be 21+ years old. Everyone will have their ID checked to verify that they are of age to sample alcohol at the event.
- Snacks. Bring your pretzel necklace!
All bags are subject to search.
Leave A Comment